Sunday 30 December 2012

100th Post & A Very Happy New Year

Wishing all wonderful people who liked and admired my blog 
                                         A Very Happy New Year
                    2013 

Friends I have made a new header for my blog please let me know how do you find it. And............
It's my 100th post on blog and time to check out some flashbacks from year 2012: 
* Most Popular post: New Found Love:Canopy Bed
* Post that I heart: Unconditional Love
* Most loved DIY: Wall Makeover
* Most read Indian Art: Kalamkari


http://designdecoranddisha.blogspot.in/
Image: Clicked By Me
I have a News for all of you that I am starting new series on my blog called 'Inspiring Eminent Bloggers' from first week of January 2013 so please stay tuned.

May this year bring you whatever you dreamed of!!!
Keep pouring your love! Thanks. 



XO




0 comments:

Post a Comment