Saturday 22 December 2012

Oh, Christmas TreeS!

Yup, it's me ... again!
 
Just when you thought you were done seeing my Christmas  posts, I thought I'd spring one more on ya' before the big day!
 
I'll make this easy though ... not many words ... just pictures of a few things that I had yet to share.
 
First up, the tree in my husband's office ...


dressed in deep reds, dark greens, golds and browns and another crazy tree topper ...


full of our "12 days of Christmas" ornaments,
 
 

along with a vintage golfing Santa or two.


Moving on over to little man's playroom ... you never know who you'll find on his tree ...

 
There's Frosty flying around,


and even a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle ready to attack anyone who dares to mess with any of the ornaments.


In Jax's bedroom, I added a small table-top tree:


dressed in all things sports.


And, sp*eaking* of sports ... step on out to my husband's man cave, where I treated him to a NY Yankees tree (my apologies if you're not a fan).


For fun, I added a few things you'd find on a day at the ballpark, such as popcorn,

 
boxes of cracker jacks and an ice cold Budweiser.
 
 
Lastly, we'll cruise on over to our bedroom.  This tree is dressed in colors of blues, creams and golds to match our room's color palette:
 
 
Fleur-de-lis ornaments (from Dillard's) sparkle in the light,
 
 
as do words of "Joy,"
 
 
and a wild and crazy tree topper.
 
 
I'm a bit sad that, not only will our trees be coming down next week, but our festive Christmas cards will, too (idea from Pinterest),
 
 
as well as allll of this.
 
 
Are you a bit sad, like me, at how fast this holiday season has gone by, or, are you ready to start the New Year with a fresh, clean slate?
 
Merry Christmas!
 
Becca
 
 
 
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment