Wednesday 5 December 2012

Christmas in the Great Room

Welcome to our holiday great room (but please excuse the crazy lighting):


Come on in ... have a peek around.


Go grab some egg nog and have a seat (I even turned the wing chairs around to face the sofa for a better conversation area):



Feel free to toss our holiday pillows from Pottery Barn aside so that you can get comfy: 


That goes for this festive pillow (from Wal-Mart), too ...


I hope Buck, our guest of honor to our mantelscape, appreciates that I mixed in faux shed antlers to our coffee table centerpiece:


Hmmmm ... think I should add a little ornament or two to our Charlie Brown tree?


As for our *main* tree ... this year, I decided not to wrap it with mesh, but, instead weaved red, gold and green glittery garland throughout it.  I also decided to add more pops of white:


What didn't change (and, I doubt, ever will) is my love for crazy toppers!


These fun oversized snowflakes from New River Pottery are the perfect solution for adding more white to our tree:


As are these cute sparkly fellas (also from New River Pottery):


Don't you just love the nighttime glow?   


Now, it's your turn!  I'm off to visit your amazing holiday homes!

I'm joining:

Savvy Southern Style/WUW
At the Picket Fence/Inspiration Friday
Jennifer Rizzo/Holiday Housewalk Party
Housepitality Designs/Better Late Than Never Christmas Inspiration Linky Party
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment