Sunday 18 December 2011

Christmas Sneak Peek!

Sure it's started looking a lot like Christmas......why not its only a week away. Finally my Christmas tree is also up....not that big one rather its a tiny one made out of something that you can't even think of.
Actually I've never ever celebrated Christmas in this way like decorating tree and making wreaths but this time I wanted to let my kid know that how diverse is our Indian culture, how colourful and bright is every festival here and how people from different casts and religion come together and celebrate every festival with great enthusiasm. :-)

My lil' one is also very keen to know about different countries and their culture. So I involved him in process that's going on in my home for Christmas, from making wreath to decorating tree he helped me out. Now he has started dreaming about gift he will going to recieve from Santa who will come riding his sleigh with all that Tinga-linga-ling & ho ho ho on Christmas night.

Well here's what my lil' one and I did for Christmas.............



Christmas Tree Craft


Wreath made of paper Quilling and beans........


Christmas wreath Craft


Tree made out of used broom (pardon me). We coloured it green then glued red beans and silver glitter. Filled a pot with silver bolls made of foil and placed tree in it.

Christmas Tree Craft


Christmas Tree Craft

Some more images of Christmas vignette.

Christmas Craft Ideas

Christmas Craft Ideas

Christmas Craft Ideas

Christmas Craft Ideas

Christmas Craft Ideas

Christmas Craft Ideas


Christmas Craft Ideas


For more Christmas craft ideas click here

Hope you liked this craft idea. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment