Wednesday 4 September 2013

Some Eye Candies!!

Sharing images of some rooms that instantly caught my attention and stole my heart.

Quirky artwork and lighting is what that giving this room a retro appeal.
Image: Click Here
Cane wood coffee table, chair and some house plants are a nice way to make your living room extension of outdoors.
Image: Click Here
Look at this bedroom, so bright and airy. 
Image: Click Here
Everything is so appealing in this cottage style kitchen. Blue hand painted cabinets are what I found something unique.
Image: Click Here
Ceiling in this image remind me of my grandpa's home :) It's a prominent feature of Tuscan interior.  

Image: Click Here
Room in white and bucket full of blooms and that vintage armoire is a true heart stealer.
Image: Click Here
These gorgeous cushions grabbed my attention in this colorful country living room.

Image: Click Here
Liked the way colors are blended beautifully.

Image: Click Here
White and off white highlighted with colorful oil painting and a treasure of books, perfect place to get lost in your own world. 
Image: Click Here
Combination of white and pale aqua is setting calming effect in this French style living room. My favorite is that paper chandelier.

Image: Click Here
Set ocean theme by bringing a large piece of thrift wood inside. Wicker chest and rope seat (Khaat) are setting ethnic appeal on the other hand.
Image: Click Here
I am drooling over all these images. Which one you liked most.........tell me I'm all ears!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment