Tuesday 17 September 2013

Online Shopping @ Pepperfry: Review

I have shopped online with numerous online shopping sites and It's always fun and super easy to shop online. Recently I was asked to review Pepperfry hence I shopped from their 'Home Decor' section. So let me take pleasure to introduce you to Pepperfry.

About Pepperfry:
Founded in July 2011 by Ambareesh Murty and Ashish Shah, both ex eBay employees who decided to set up their own company. Pepperfry.com opened for business on the 3rd of January 2012 to give customers a wide selection of amazingly priced Furniture, Home and Living products and a consistently great shopping experience.
Pepperfry is today India’s No. 1 online Furniture, Home and Living destination, offering products across categories like Furniture, Home Décor, Furnishings, Kitchen & Dining, Housekeeping, Fitness, Leisure and Pet Supplies.

My Shopping Experience With Pepperfry:
I was asked to choose a product from their 'Home Decor' section. I opened their site and found some very striking features like it is very well designed, easy to browse, vast variety of products, hassle free, time saving and most importantly there are multiple and secured payment options available. Take a look of their well designed portal.



I browsed through 'Home Decor' section and found very interesting and ample number of decor items. To narrow down my search I selected 'Clock' option from the many other available there. That means many products are available there and narrowing your search is just a click away. You can sort the items by their price and  shipping time.
I clicked on the product that I liked and there full description of the product was available with dimensions, colors, price, availability and shipping time. I rolled over the image of the product available there and got a bigger and nicer view of the product. Truly amazing isn't it and I'm very well satisfied now.
You can take their online help at any moment if you have any query or doubt.
Then comes the trickiest part of making payment, but here it seemed the easiest part of the shopping. I took a whole 3 days to choose my product but made payment just in 3 mins....wow that's wonderful. You can pay through Credit Card/ Debit card, net banking, most popular in India COD (Cash On Delivery) and Paypal. 
After placing my order I got confirmation through mail and on the phone also. I placed order on 29th Aug and received it on  4th Sep. Now here I would like to share some pictures that will tell you about their excellent shipping services and well packed products. 






Yes I purchased this 'Vintage clock'. More about it in next post. It reached me safely and as you can see it has a glass panel on both the sides so I was much worried about its safe arrival but when I opened the package I was totally amazed to see the excellent packing and I received my clock without any damage. Thank you Pepperfry for your excellent services.



Stay tuned to see my Painted Madhubani and I have something to share too :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment