Friday 16 November 2012

Festive Glow This Year

Sharing with all my wonderful blog readers and friends festive joy and happiness in and around my home this Diwali. As 67% of my audiences are from other countries I have provided links to some words to make them understand the meaning and significance of the words I used.
 Lets enter  my haven...............


Rangoli made in haste but making entrance to my home cheerful and inviting.


My l'il sister also tried her hand and I must say she'd done a good job.


Placed diya(earthen lamp) at night on rangoli.


My hubby taught me to make Mango leaves Toran (decorative door hanging) without using any needle the way people do in South India  and I love to adorn entrance with these leaves on each festival.


Festive glow inside..........


and outside..............



Some goodies for loved ones..........








Some  lovely corners........



Filled with colors and festive glow


Lit diyas up and placed them everywhere around the home.




Floating candles and petals spreading festive magic.


These earthen pots I made specially for Diwali and ambiance they created was heart warming.




Warm glow and beauty, a perfect combination to uplift festive spirit.






Marigold adding beauty to decor.........








A very Happy Diwali to all of you :)

Last but not the least, all these images are mine and are subject to copyright. Copying or reusing them without my permission is illegal.







0 comments:

Post a Comment