Friday 9 November 2012

Diwali Craft & Home Decor Inspiration- III

What you do with dried plants. I had a dried Basil (Tulsi) plant for quite some time and recently I gave it a new life. I turned it into a 'Jewel Tree'. Diwali is a festival when we add lot of bling to our decor and this jewel tree is looking just perfect to give any corner or nook an instant cheer.


Under this tree is standing lord Krishna playing flute and Radha is sitting mesmerized by it's melody.



Any guess what these jewels are made of. Well this jewel is not expensive one. It's ball made of aluminium foil.  I just hung some foil balls onto the branches and some balls I glued on them. Then I painted the branch in silver color and the jewel tree is ready.You can hang some colorful stones or gems also.



Now take a look of few more cheerful corners in my home. 










Check out earlier posts on Diwali inspiration here & here.

Have a very happy weekend and stay creative!!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment