Wednesday 9 May 2012

Lotus: The Most Beautiful Flower

Last weekend I had wonderful time with my family. While I tickled taste-buds of my family with Rajasthani delicacies the very next day I was taken out to a place where we had oodles of fun. I found that place very special it was full of Lotus flowers and buds (many other fun things too).




Though we were little late and it was almost night when I clicked all the pictures (and my camera was not in good mood also :-( )




I wasn't able to take my eyes off that lovely site of beautiful flowers in different colors.....I kept on clicking........





This was such an amazing outing packed with fun and peace both at the same time.......... :-)))


Linking it to NotJustAHouseWife's Linky party Show Me What Ya Got
Cindy's ShowAndTellFriday @ My Romantic Home



0 comments:

Post a Comment