Tuesday 1 May 2012

Sunset

This was an amazing view from my terrace. Yesterday evening's sunset was mesmerizing. I couldn't resist and clicked picture every second. I just wanted to capture the every moment when Sun was trying  to hide itself behind the hill.



Sun is crawling down......


& down............



& down!!!



Here's a poem on sunset that I really love.........

                                                                I wonder why when you say goodbye 

all come out because of you. 
And although I hate to see you go, 
I really do enjoy the show. 
I've seen you leave so many times 
and still it's a favourite sight of mine. 
There'll be no sadness, be no sorrow 
because my sun, you'll come out tomorrow. 
I won't feel hurt, I'll feel no pain 
because on your way down, your colours will reign. 




Beautiful, serene and I was lost............!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment