Friday 7 October 2011

Festive Blitz

Festive season brings lots of energy and enthusiasm. I become bundle of energy during this part of year. I love to do all those things what my mother used to do & I have seen as a kid. I just want to imbibe all these things into my kid. Well thats an another story.....here is what I did during this festive season. Three things that I consider as the most important for festive decor are ........
1 Some bling
2 Some green &
3 Some colors
I added lot of bling to my decor for Navratri.



Can you spot lovely reflection of fairy lights :-))


Mesmerising view in the night.


I added green too........
Pots are result of my imaginations & creativity.

And I added colors too.....

At the entrance.....

Wishing very Happy and prosperous festive season to all my lovely friends out there!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment