Wednesday 26 October 2011

MAGIC TRICK REVEALED !!

The other day, I showed you a "magic trick" of how we made our cabinet disappear.

It went from this:


To this ((*gasp*)):


Well, ABRA CADABRA ... have a lookie now !!


What I absolutely *lurve* about these shelves is that I built, painted and hung them all.by.myself!  Wooo Hooo ...


I couldn't wait to get them finished so that I could *play* by adding a few things I already had on hand (of course, I'm nowhere near done tweaking):





I was so excited to add two of the five absolutely gorgeous velvet pumpkins that I won in a giveaway hosted by my sweet and super talented friend, Lela!  She handcrafted these beauties herself (complete with real pumpkin stems).  She has a fabulous blog, which is, unfortunately, private ... BUT, I'm hoping one of these days, I'll convince her to go public so that you all can enjoy her stunning Tuscan home!  Thanks again, Lela ... so excited to have won!




Lastly, I placed my engraved cheese knives from PB, along with generic stemware in my glass canister for something different:


I'm so excited how it has opened the space up, too!  I'll be back soon to share the details of how I built them (in the meantime, please say a little prayer that they all don't fall apart and come crashing down).  LOL!

Thanks for stopping by ... and, come join me at these FUN parties:

Savvy Southern Style/WUW
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia/Tuesday's Treasures
Coastal Charm/Nifty Thrifty Tuesday



0 comments:

Post a Comment