Friday 20 May 2011

Weekend Lovely Weekend

Happy weekend folks and here are some more sketches to show all of u. Hope u all will going to love it.
My dear Ganesha....always in my mind, heart & soul. Looking leaner here but forgive me please b'coz I made it when I was beginner.

Image Source: By me

This Lady looked so beautiful that I couldn't resist to make a copy of it from a sketchbook.

Image Source: By me
This is inspired by Aishwarya Rai's get up in 'Nimbuda' song and a mix of my imaginations.


Image Source: By me
This came out as a result of my attraction towards 60's bollywood beauties. I love the innocence on the face of this portrait.

Image Source: By me
Wishing all of u a very happy weekend.

Linking this post to Patricia's Weekend wrap up on 'Colours Dekor'


0 comments:

Post a Comment