Saturday 28 May 2011

Unconditional Love

I have been waiting for this mother-baby sketch for long time now. I have mentioned about it in my earlier post here. Now this framed beauty is ready to take place in my baby's room.

Unconditional Love
Though its not a perfect picture but what I love about it is that one can see calm and feeling of being secure in mother's arm on baby's face. Mother looks so satisfied and filled with love while holding her baby. Have a closer look.......

Happy & content mother

Reposed & calm baby
This portrait I made during my teen age & little did I know at that time that its going to be a part of decor in my baby's room. I swell with pride whenever I see this picture.




This Picture has enhanced the beauty of my baby's room and affection between both of us is roaring high by the day. Being a mother is sheer bliss and I am enjoying every part of it.



Happy weekend to all lovely blog readers.

Note: All images are mine please do not copy without my permission.
P.S: Please forgive me for my photograhy skills. I am not a good photographer just trying my hand on it.

This is my entry for PPF.

0 comments:

Post a Comment