Tuesday 5 October 2010

Fall Buffet

Happy Tuesday! It's almost *chilly* here today, which I love!  Since finishing my Fall tree that I shared with you yesterday, I've been tweaking my Fall buffet that sits in our great room.


This is the view of it from the foyer (feel free to click on any pic to make them larger):


A little closer:


A cream pedastal bowl sits in the center filled with pumpkins,  pinecones, leaves, a starfish and a baby pumpkin tucked on top of a little nest:


A vase from Willow House holds sprigs of little leaves, flowers, pumpkins and feathers:


 A cute bird plate from Home Goods:




Continuing the touches of the bird theme, I love this rustic birdhouse I found at one of our local gift shops:


This pumpkin sits on top of a vase I wasn't using.  At the base of the pumpkin sits a round wild *spray* that is supposed to be used at the base of a candle.  Oops:


And, there ya' have it!


Thanks for stopping by,

0 comments:

Post a Comment