Wednesday 4 February 2015

My Home Through Asus ZenFone 6 Lens

There is no place like home. Given a choice I would prefer my home over an exotic holiday location. In my spare time I just love to click images of my favourite things around my home so much so that it has become mundane task. For such mundane thing I prefer my Asus Zenfone 6 over any fancy camera for clicking images.
In my earlier post about ZenFone 6, you all watched 'Lippan work tutorial' that I shot using ZenFone 6 and quality wise video was excellent. Even I got few appreciation mails also. Thanks to all the readers for all the appreciation. Some of you wanted to know more about its camera and picture quality. Hence this post.............

Here is an image that I clicked when I was reading about 'Power Couples' and having power cuppa. I couldn't resist, wanted to capture the view right in front of me so picked up my ZenFone 6 and clicked this picture. I only put watermark on it and nothing else, I didn't edit the image. It was clicked and posted here :)

Asus ZenFone 6

Now for the below image I used ZenFone 6 image editing tool. I liked this tool very much. No need to upload image on other site and then do all the editing then download it and then upload it in blog....Phew!! lot of work. Instead I just clicked the image, selected edit option, enhanced the look of image and it's here. Saved lot of time :)

Asus ZenFone 6

ZenFone 6 works well even in bright day light. Do you want to see? This image I clicked with my tab just to show you that Zenfone's display works fine in bright day light, everything is clearly visible.

Asus ZenFone 6

Then I wanted to test its picture clarity, so I clicked this tray which has fine detailing on it. Image that appears on ZenFone's display is crisp and very clear.


Below is the picture that I clicked with ZenFone 6. Can you see the details. Amazing picture quality!!

Asus ZenFone 6

Then I went berserk with my ZenFone 6 and I kept clicking images. Check out some more images. Some with effects and some with out any effect.
Some colourful bottles sitting pretty on my chimney. Image with out ant effect...

Asus ZenFone 6

Then I added filter even before clicking an image.

Asus ZenFone 6

And here is the outcome. Doesn't the effect look awesome. I really liked it.

Asus ZenFone 6

Now some more for you...
See how choosing an effect can hide some flaws like rough wall in below image appears bright and flawless after using effect.

Asus ZenFone 6

Some more images with effects...

Asus ZenFone 6


Asus ZenFone 6

In below picture you can see I clicked the picture and then edited it using ZenFone's image editing tool, where we can find lot of options to choose from.
Asus ZenFone 6

And here is the final result....

Asus ZenFone 6

One more thing that I found extra ordinary in this phone is 'Instant Access' feature. I liked this feature because calling, taking pictures and messaging are the most used options. Let me show you how it works. When the phone's screen is locked you can see three icons of Camera, Phone & Message respectively, you don't need to unlock and type your password, just tap your finger on desired action and move it anywhere on the phone's screen and viola...it's open :) Instant isn't it.

Asus ZenFone 6

I am totally in love with this phone. For all of you who have inquired about this phone and asked me whether you should buy this phone or not, I would say with low price tag it seems the best buy for mid range phones. Hope you can  decide better now :)

Stay tuned for the 'DIY' of this month in my next post!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment