Saturday 28 February 2015

DIY Ideas For This Weekend

You may want to try your hand on some easy DIY this weekend. Here is a list of newspaper crafts that I have shared earlier on my blog. Click on the respective link to know the complete procedure.


I have made different kinds of trays and baskets using newspaper and let me tell you no one believes that they are made of newspaper. If you want to have a look of them then click here to see my newspaper baskets and click here to see my newspaper tray.


Newspaper Craft



Newspaper wind chime is what I never saw or heard about. So I gave it a try and was a big hit. Do you want to learn how to make Newspaper wind chime, then click here.

Newspaper Craft


First I tried making simple newspaper coasters and then tried making them in different patterns and designs too. Coasters are liked by one and all. All my customers and friends are happy using and flaunting them. Click here to check out the video tutorial on how to make newspaper coasters. 

Newspaper craft

Newspaper Crafts


I am so sure that you will enjoy making these paper crafts. 
Wish you a creative and happy weekend!!

All images are mine and subject to copyright. Please don't use any image without my permission. Thanks!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment