Wednesday 6 August 2014

Tech Talk: Dell Venue 8

So this post is something different from what I usually write about on my blog. Yes I am talking about technology today. You all are aware of the fact that my blog is design and lifestyle blog but writing a blog wouldn't have been possible without technology and saying that I admit that I am technology freak.
I have used so many gadgets and devices for blogging from desktop to tab, laptop to mobile but, my all time favorite was my Dell laptop that helped me achieve my dreams and in past 4 years I didn't keep it away from me even for a day though sometimes I found that it's not that handy and can't be easy to use on the go.
Then one fine day I got something very handy and designed for life on the go. It's Dell's newly launched Venue 8 tab. The day I got it and explored its features I became a fan of it. Lets have a look what I am talking about:

Dell Venue 8 Review
Image Source: Dell

Design:
Its sleek look and perfect design is what make it stand out from other tablets. Venue 8 tablet is strong, sturdy, light weight and thin ( less than 9.5 mm), screen size is 20.3 cm(8"), tactile rubber finish on the back offers excellent grip and less chances of picking up scratch. It has high definition screen so you can enjoy your videos and images. There is Micro-SD card reader that supports upto 128GB storage that is pretty good. One Micro-AB USB2.0 slot for charging. One headphone and microphone combo jack and one 3FF micro-SIM slot
Dimensions: Thickness: 9.5 mm (0.37)
                    Width: 130 mm (5.11)
                     Length: 212 mm (8.35)
Weight : 350 g

Features: 
Now lets have a look on its fantastic features :
Processor   :  Intel Atom (Dual Core)
OS             :  Android Jelly Bean 4.2
Screen Size : 20.3 cm (8)
Display       : 1280 x 800
Memory     : 2GB
Hard Drive : 16 GB/32 GB
Video Card: Intel HD Graphics
Audio & Speaker: Single mic and speaker with 3.55 mm stereo jack
Camera      : Front- 2MP Back- 5MP
Power        : 10 Watt AC Adapter
Battery       : Integrated 15.5Whr (4100mAh), 1-Cell Battery
Color         : Black
Warranty    : 1Year accidental damage services

For me while blogging it works pretty awesome. It's handy and I can operate it anywhere as it has micro sim slot too. So even if I don't have access to Wi-Fi and can connect to internet and start blogging and that too in a hassle free way. Its dimensions make my work easier, can be held easily without any stress in your hand and I can read in a wide screen and can enjoy my videos and images in landscape view. Its weight is comparatively very less than other tablet thus I can carry it along everywhere and can easily start working on it. Since the day I got this tab I have been exploring it and found it pretty handy and easy to operate. Stay tuned to know more about it and how this wonderful tablet is helping me in blogging. Till then please let me know how do you find Venue 8.


And I have got a news for my lovely readers, wonderful contest is coming your way. Stay tuned!!







0 comments:

Post a Comment