Wednesday 8 February 2012

No, the *Fat Lady* Hasn't Sung Yet ...


BUT, I do think that I hear her warming up in the hallway.  LOL

Even though it's not quite done (waiting on a new chandelier), I thought I'd share our refreshed bedroom!  I posted last week about how one simple painting project turned into adding new fabric, painting furniture, switching furniture around (blah, blah, blah) ... but, I must say, we're enjoying the new changes ...

Take a peek around ...















One more time ...


EDITED TO SHARE THE NEW CHANDELIER AND CARPET!
 



I'll be back soon to share all the "deets" with you.   Thanks so much for stopping by!


Linking up with:

My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia/Tuesday's Treasures
Savvy Southern Style/WUW
No Minimalist Here/Open House Party
From My Front Porch to Yours/Treasure Hunt Thursday
Kristen's Creations/Share Your Creations
2805/Potpourri Friday
At the Picket Fence/Inspiration Friday
DIY by Design/Winter Blues Wednesday
French Country Cottage/Feathered Nest Friday
A Stroll Thru Life/Tabletop Tuesday
Thrifty Decor Chick/Show Us Your Bedrooms




0 comments:

Post a Comment