Sunday 22 January 2012

Painting Continues and More Mesh ...

Happy Sunday!

Well, I'm almost done painting the master bedroom, but then, I'll have to tweak and futz and tweak and futz.  *Sigh*  But, I must admit, I'm loving the new colors in here!


While I'm working away, I thought I'd share a few more mesh wreaths I've recently designed for others. I'm loving my new *side gig* and look forward to creating many more!

For a Nebraska Cornhusker's fan:


This fun customer ordered a wreath to compliment her Christmas tree which was done in blue, brown and silver.  She asked if I'd also add a bit of animal print ribbon for some pizzazz, too:


A Valentine day wreath greets folks at our friends' house in Northern Virginia:
 

A fun new friend of mine gave her Mom a wreath of her choice for her birthday.  She asked for a rustic/lodge wreath for their basement ... this is what I came up with:


Sweet friends ordered an "everyday" wreath for their front door in their favorite colors of black, white and red:


I made this one for my parents for Christmas ... they live on the ocean and love anything "coastal!"


Double the "LOVE" at our great neighbors' entry:


A winter wreath to fill the void on a sweet customer's front door:


Another Valentine wreath for a wonderful family!


Go Clemson Tigers!


And, lastly, our Valentine's Day wreath:

 
I'll be back soon with *hopefully* pics of our soft and serene master bedroom!  Have a great day everyone ... and, "Go Giants!"
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!



0 comments:

Post a Comment