Tuesday 15 March 2011

Spring Has Hit the Kitchen!

Ahhhh ... I love smell of fresh, *faux* flowers, don't you?!  Spring has arrived in our kitchen.  Come on in ...


A few LOT of pics to share (sorry):


My little Spring-filled cloche:


A beautiful chicken wire tray from PB serves as the base for this little vignette.  I've been eyeing it since last Fall, but wasn't going to pay $34.  So happy to have found it on sale last month for $14! 


Couldn't pass up on a cute rooster print from Dollar General for only $3.  Who knew?!




Love adding color with these:


A lamp which I added twine to the shade for an added bit of texture:



Mr. Big Rooster (formerly gray) got a coat of BM White Dove, too.  He sits perched on one of our soffits:


The chalkboard that we made for our pantry door got a fresh coat of chalkboard paint and addition of a grocery list (with my favorite chalk ink markers).  "Triscuits" are an inside joke, as they are a staple in my diet. :)


You know I have to have a bit of animal print in here, too ...


Can never have enough glass canisters (or Keurig coffee, according to my hubs):


And, the formerly gold frame was also a victim of BM White Dove.  Please just tell me to put.the.paint.brush.down!


I hope you enjoyed your visit!


I'll drag you over to the breakfast area next time ... 


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Come on over to these fabulous par-tays!

Coastal Charm/Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays
A Stroll Thru Life/Tabletop Tuesday
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia/Tuesday's Treasures
My Backyard Eden/Make It Yours Day
DIY by Design/Swing into Spring
Elements Interiors/Whassup Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style/WUW
Somewhat Simple/Strut Your Stuff
No Minimalist Here/Open House Party
French Country Cottage/Feathered Nest Friday
Under the Table and Dreaming/Showcase Sunday Party
The Taggered Tab/K.I.S.S.
Centsational Girl/Spring Projects Link Party
Becca

0 comments:

Post a Comment