Wednesday 22 December 2010

Christmas Overload!

Okay, so not to beat a dead horse, but, hey, guess what(?!), I have *more* Christmas pics to show you ... yippee!  Actually, I'll just share snippets of a few other spaces and then, I'll stick a fork in it because I'll be done!  Promise.

Here is the tree in our son's playroom.  It's all things sports, TV characters and handmade onraments.  Jax loves to help me decorate this tree.  (Please click on the pics to get a better view.)


Topper with big snowflakes and branches:


You *know* it's just not Christmas unless Spiderman is hanging on your tree:


Back into the kitchen, here's our breakfast area.  I placed simple wreaths on the windows and painted over the Fall saying (that used to be above the windows) with chalkboard paint and added a Christmas wish.  On the table, I scrunched up a red blanket from Wal-Mart, along with a wreath around a hurricane:


And a closeup of the centerpiece:


And, the Christmas chandie with colored balls, ribbons and snowflakes:


And, a yummy faux goodie bar on the dry bar by the kitchen table:



When you peek out the kitchen windows, you can catch a glimpse of our screened in porch where I put our rustic Santa, birdhouse and lanterns on top of the fireplace. I love sitting out there by the fire when it's chilly! We've talked about enclosing this space, but, with the real estate market being the way that it is, we really don't want to put any more money into our home that we may not get back whenever we sell:
  

Lastly, a glimpse at one of our bathrooms, all decked out in apple green and gold to tie in with the wallpaper:


Well, folks, that's IT!  I sincerely hope that each and every one of you has a wonderful holiday!  I will be sad when the holidays are over as I'll miss everyone's festive decor!  Gotta start thinking about projects for the New Year, don't we?!

I'm going to link on up with these fabulous folks.  Come play!

Savvy Southern Style/BTB Party

Elements Interiors/Whassup Wednesday

My Romantic Home/Show and Tell Friday

Huge hugs and Merry Christmas!

Becca



0 comments:

Post a Comment