Friday 23 January 2015

My Wishlist!!

I love online shopping because I don't like to go to overcrowded markets. Often times I make hurried purchases just to avoid the crowd. For me online shopping is the best option any day and if some great deals are going on then it's like icing on the cake  and I go berserk shopping. One such amazing deal is going on on eBay. It's eBay Republic Day Sale. I am totally amazed to see the discounts and deals they are offering. I have created my Wishlist and will not let go this opportunity. Here's my wishlist- 

1.Wooden Bench/Sofa:



My home is an ever evolving place. I love eclectic style of decorating. When I explored eBay deals, I found this beautiful wooden bench. I liked this wooden bench for it's ethnic look. I love everything Indian and this beautiful Sheesham wood bench is what my living room is desperately waiting for. Its colour will blend perfectly with the rest of the furniture in my living room. It looks comfortable and cozy. 
Few days ago when I checked it was not in my budget but now eBay is offering 16% discount. Win win situation for me.

2. Telescope:



This 75X /150X refractor  telescope would make a perfect gift for my son, who loves astronomy and wants to be an astronaut. He loves to watch the night sky and his curious mind wants to know how the celestial bodies actually look. This telescope would be the answer for his numerous questions.
The best thing about eBay Republic Day Sale is that they are offering international hot deals too. And I am picking this telescope for sure.


3. Casual Shoes:

The man of the house whenever goes out, just heads towards the shoe stores. Not only he loves sopping for shoes but also loves to explore more about them in various stores like latest trends, designs, durability, quality, material, make and what not. We have more shoes than socks in our home. That is why this pair of casual shoes is in my wish list. 
These brown suede leather fashionable boots are available on eBay on 30% discount. That's a great deal, I must say.

4. DSLR Camera:



Being a lifestyle blogger, I always need lots of images and that's not the only reason, I love photography too so need an excellent camera. I have been wanting to buy this DSLR camera since long now, but found it too pricey on various online shopping portals. It has always been on top on my wish list.
With eBay offering some best deals, I am so sure that now I can own this amazing camera and would be able to click some lovely shots for my blog.

5. Watches:


I love watches, especially couple watches. Earlier also my husband and I have bought few beautiful pair watches and we love the look and feel of wearing same kind of watches. 
This white silicone chronograph Armani watch is too elegant and would love to have it for it's beauty and elegance. 

What's on your wish list readers! Explore the #eBayRepublicDaySale to know more about all the hot deals.



0 comments:

Post a Comment