Monday 30 July 2012

Art To Me Is........

Art means a lot in my life. Its everything for me and its everywhere around me. As I said earlier "I find solace in Art". So whenever I'm sad or disappointed I create. Saying that doesn't mean that I create only when I feel down but Art has such impact in my life that it revives my inner-self, it oozes confidence in me, it kills negativity in and around me,it charges my soul,  its sort of energy booster. I find myself as a very new me. 

After a month long sabbatical I'm back and such long vacation made me lethargic.........So to lift up my spirit I created. I wanted to stencil one of the wall in my living room but before that I gave it a try on this pot and it  turned out so well that I'm confident now and soon I'm going to stencil wall also.
This stencil I got free with my acrylic color pack and was wondering since then where I'll going to use it. Then saw this blank and dull pot and decided to give it a new look and here it is............











Now that my creative juices started flowing again stay tuned for more exciting DIY and inspirations.



P.S : All images are blur and dull because I used my VGA mobile camera and these are night shots.



0 comments:

Post a Comment