Thursday 12 April 2012

When Creative Juices Flow: Coconut Shell Hanging Planter

This project was on mind since long. Executed it recently. I used coconut shells, twine and bangles.  Put them altogether and outcome is just superb. I am too happy to see it hanging in my garden and it looks so beautiful.




I planted different creepers in each coconut shell that is serving as planter now.  


I am sure that it will going to look just awesome after few months, when planter will be covered with different beautiful foliage.


Can you notice small jingling bells(ghungroo) at the bottom. They make such pleasing sound.



Though I wanted to color shells and wanted to add beads also on twine but I was so in hurry that I didn't wait and just hung it as it is. Probably will make one more with new imagination.


Lot more projects are in queue so drop by frequently and stay creative.
Have a lovely weekend ahead.




0 comments:

Post a Comment