Tuesday 22 November 2011

When Creative Juices Flow: DIY clay pot


Its been long that I have posted about DIY project. So here's one for you. I saw this pot and liked its shape. Since then every new idea had been replacing the older one and I was just wondering what I'm gonna do with this pot. Then came this wonerful idea of transforming this pot by clay work. Clay, stones, glue and lot patience and output is one HAPPY ORANGE POT :-)))
                                                              


And this pot now can serve in different ways.....how??? come have a look........
On side table in living room..........




In Kitchen as spoon holder (going well with orange backsplash)..........


As a planter for your lucky plant (lovely combination of orange and green isn't it)........


Near besin with lot of flowers to bring big smile on your face every morning.......



So let me know friends which one is the best way to use it....or do you have some more ideas.... come on and share with me.






0 comments:

Post a Comment