Thursday 10 December 2009

Good morning,


Well, here I am at my second blog post (yay)! I still have SOOO much to learn, but am really enjoying this new adventure. One of the blogs that I've silently followed forever is Between Naps on the Porch (I'd add a link right *here* but I'm not sure how to do that yet!) ... talk about talent(!). She hosts Tablescape Thursday, and everyone is invited. I've never seen such beautiful tables all dressed up ... the time and creativity that goes into creating such warm and inviting spaces is enviable. I thought I'd join the party and link my humble dining room table dressed for the holidays ... please excuse my photography skills ... need to work on that, too !!









Chargers, dinner plates and tablecloth: Home Goods
Salad plates: Belk (Winter Greetings)
Wine glasses and goblets: Pier One
Stemware: Marshalls


Thanks for stopping by ... I'll be posting more holiday pics from around our house later on !!
Becca







0 comments:

Post a Comment