Tuesday 30 October 2007

Diwali Inspirations...

With Diwali- 'The Festival of Lights' around the corner, I have been looking everywhere for inspiration to decorate my home. There are amazing, sparkly diyas & lamps available in the market, fancy gift packs of dry fruits & sweets, amazing packaging of chocolates and so on but I want to do something innovative, something simple, something beautiful, something traditional, something different.

So why look elsewhere? I keep sharing ideas from my home now and then, but this is the first time I have decided to share Diwali Decorating Ideas formally.

Some ideas & inspirations from my home to your home every single day from today to Diwali that is on 9th Nov, 2007. (Ok, I have said it!)

Now please be with me and do tell me what you think of this. While I try and share some inspiring ideas, the next couple of days...

0 comments:

Post a Comment